Please see below for Google Map, parking information and how to get here by car or public transport.
Tel: 01483 44 33 22
From M25 London Orbital (Allow 20 minutes)
- Exit the motorway at junction 10 (which is signposted as London S.W. / Guildford / Kingston) and follow A3 (S)
- Continue on the A3 for approximately 7 miles
- Leave the A3 at the A322 Guildford / Horsham / Bagshot / Aldershot exit
- At the end of the slip road turn left towards Guildford and immediately left onto A25 Parkway
- Continue on Parkway for half a mile, Guildford Spectrum is on the left
From A3 Northbound & Portsmouth
- Follow the A3 until the Guildford (A322) exit. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit (A25)
- Remain on the A25 for approximately one mile
- At Stoke Junction (by fire station) continue straight onto A25 Parkway and follow for half a mile, Guildford Spectrum is on the left
From Dorking (Allow 30 minutes)
- Follow the A25 towards Guildford
- At Newlands Corner turn left signposted to Guildford
- Turn left at next roundabout, continue to the junction of Epsom Road and Boxgrove Road
- Turn right at the traffic lights to remain on the A25 - Boxgrove Road
- At the roundabout take the second exit and Guildford Spectrum is on the right hand side
- There are 1000 free spaces on the site and designated coach parking.
- We have designated Parent & Toddler parking bays to the right of the entrance ramp with easy access to the main entrance.
- Disabled spaces are available at the front of the building and also adjacent to the disabled entrance, which is to the right of the entrance ramp.
- There are short and long stay zoned areas in the car park (Monday - Friday). Please check that you are parked in the appropriate zone on arrival. For more information, please download a copy of the Car Park Plan.
- Please view an aerial view of our car park with all the relevant parking options including Parent & Toddler, Cycle and Disabled (blue badge) Parking: Parking Sections Plan.
- There is a cycle park at Spectrum located to the left of the entrance ramp.
- This area is covered by CCTV and is fenced off for added security.
- Please view our Parking Sections Plan for the exact location of our Cycle Park.
- We advise customers to lock their bicycles using a D-lock as opposed to a chain.
- Guildford Spectrum is easily accessed by cycle paths from the town centre, across Stoke Park and from London Road Station.
From London Road Station (10 minute walk)
- Turn left out of the station into York Road.
- Turn left at the Traffic lights on to London Road.
- Continue along London Road until you reach Stoke Park.
- Cross the park. Spectrum is located on the opposite side of the A25 to Stoke Park.
From Guildford Station (25 minutes walk or 5 minutes walk to bus station & short bus journey)
- Turn right out of the station. Taxis are available or walk down the hill following signs to the Town Centre and Friary Bus Station.
- See below for Bus information.
- A link bus operates between the Friary Bus Station and Guildford Spectrum - Service 100
- The bus services Mondays to Fridays is every 12 mins until 7.30pm, then every 20 mins after 7.30pm
- First service in 7.27am and the last service back 11.10pm
- The bus service Saturdays is every 30 mins until 11.20pm
- First service in on a Saturday 10.03am
- The bus service on a Sunday is every 30 mins until 10.30pm
- The travel time is eight minutes
- For details on the Park and Ride service please click on this link