Bowling at Guildford Spectrum
Booking was really easy. Very clean and well-spaced out between each group. Very well organised. Loads of fun had, will be backAlefounder
To adhere to the government’s social distancing guidelines we have made some changes to how we are operating our bowling centre.
During the first phase of reopening we will be operating at a reduced capacity, 16 of the 32 lanes will be open and we will only accepting online bookings.
- Have no more than six people in your group, unless you all live together (or are in the same support bubble)
- Avoid social interaction with anyone outside the group you are with, even if you see other people you know
We now advise that all customers wear a face covering when moving around the building.
In order to adhere to the government’s social distancing guidelines you must follow these steps:
- You must pre book your bowling online. If you don't pre book you will not be allowed to play.
- When you book online if you can please enter all players names to help reduce touch points when you arrive.
- Come ready to bowl, we encourage you to wear your own shoes. Your shoes must be closed toe and flat soled.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your booking time.
- Enter the centre by the main ramp and make your way directly to the bowling centre to check in.
- Please leave promptly when your games have ended.
What has changed?
- We have reduced the maximum capacity of the bowling centre to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Masks are compulsory in the bowling centre, ice rink and soft play areas but not the rest of the building (For details click here)
- Every other lane will the closed, this includes the seating area.
- The maximum lane capacity is 6 people.
- Players must be from the same household or bubble.
- Your balls will be on your lane ready for use.
- The balls will be cleaned between each booking.
- The amusement machines have been spread out to adhere to social distancing guidelines.