The Leisure Pool will be closed from Monday 27th November and will reopen on Tuesday 26th December.
Please click here to find out more.
NEW Teaching Pool Family Toddler Splash sessions term time Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 13:30-14:30 available to book now.
NEW Teaching Pool 1 hour Family Splash sessions during weekends and holidays available to book now.
Toddler Splash will be on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 09:30 - 12:30 term time only
Bring your young family to our dedicated toddler swimming sessions in our Leisure Pool. Ride the slides and splash around in our family friendly sessions.
We have a lot more to offer than just slides and waves. The Leisure Pool has an extensive range of low and high level interactive water features that are designed to provide visual stimulation, aid sensory development and build water confidence through play. These include:
- Splash Pads
- Water Wheels
- Tipping Buckets
- Fish Squirts
- Shark Shower
These sessions are specifically designed for young families with children under 5
- Your session lasts 1 hour 30 minutes from the start time of your booking
- To avoid disappointment we advise that you pre book your Toddler Splash session online
- During Toddler Splash sessions up to 2 children under 5 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- An adult is someone aged 16 and over
- All customers must follow the current lane swim procedure with regards to entrance and exit
- Our changing room area has family cubicles, disabled cubicles, unisex and separate male and female changing rooms
- All lockers require £1 coins
- Swim nappies are required for all children who are not toilet trained. Swim nappies can be purchased from the Zoggs shop at the main reception