The Leisure Pool will be closed from Monday 27th November and will reopen on Tuesday 26th December.
Please click here to find out more.
Make a splash at Guildford Spectrum! Our Leisure Pool is perfect for the whole family with 8 amazing water slides, a crazy wave machine and an interactive children’s section. To avoid disappointment we advise that you pre book your Leisure Pool session online.
Who will you race down Surf? There's 3 lanes, see who reaches the bottom first! Don’t forget to grab a rubber ring and hold on tight while you fly down our Tyre Ride or take on Whizz if you dare... our flume which is in complete darkness!
Don't forget a £1 coin for the locker!
After you’ve tested out the slides don’t forget to ride the wave machine, which operates every 30 minutes! If you’ve brought the little ones with you then we have an extensive range of high and low level interactive water features, from tipping buckets, spinning wheels and sprays for them to enjoy. All swimmers are guaranteed an hour and a half of pool time.
- All children under the age of 9 years old must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult (16+). One adult can be responsible for two children under the age of 9, of which only one child can be under the age of 4
- If a person in your party requires a carer, then that person and the carer can’t be included in an pool ratios
- Please inform the lifeguard if anyone in your group suffers from a medical condition e.g. epilepsy. There is disabled visitor access to all pools. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance
- Riders must be over 1 metre tall to use The Surf and Aqua Whizz
- Goggles that cover the nose (scuba goggles) must not be used in the pool
- Swim nappies are required for all children who are not toilet trained. Swim nappies can be purchased from the Zoggs shop at the main reception