My visit to the leisure pool was 5*. I walked straight up to reception as there was no queue. Reception staff were welcoming and the changing rooms were clean. Thank you for a bit of normalityCharlotte
Make a splash at Guildford Spectrum! Our Leisure Pool is perfect for the whole family with 8 amazing waterslides, a crazy wave machine and an interactive children’s section.
Who will you race down Surf? There's 3 lanes, see who reaches the bottom first! Don’t forget to grab a rubber ring and hold on tight while you fly down our Tyre Ride or take on Whizz if you dare... our flume which is in complete darkness!
After you’ve tested out the slides don’t forget to ride the wave machine, which operates every 30 minutes! If you’ve bought the little ones with you then we have an extensive range of high and low level interactive water features, from tipping buckets, spinning wheels and sprays for them to enjoy.
To adhere to the Government’s and Swim England's social distancing guidelines we have reduced the number of visitors per session and introduced a one way system throughout our building and in the changing rooms.
We advise that all customers wear a face covering when moving in and around the building
What has changed since we've reopened?
- You must pre book your Leisure Pool session online
- Our capacity has been signifcantly reduced to make space in the pool
- Follow the one way system throughout the building and in the changing rooms
- Please arrive ‘beach ready’ to help keep the changing rooms clear
- All swimmers are guaranteed an hour and a half of pool time
- All children under 9 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult. Only 2 children under 9 years to every one adult of which only one child can be under 4 years of age
- An adult is someone aged 16 and over
- Please inform the lifeguard if anyone in your group suffers from a medical condition e.g. epilepsy. There is disabled visitor access to all pools. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance
- Riders must be over 1 metre tall to use The Surf and Aqua Whizz