In line with the Governments roadmap the leisure pool will be reopening on the 12th April but with a few changes. In order to comply with the Governments roadmap all slides, water features and the wave machine will not be in operation till the 17th May at the earliest.
We have expanded our popular family bubble swim sessions to now include the leisure pool
To adhere to the Government’s and Swim England's social distancing guidelines we have reduced the number of visitors per session and introduced a one way system throughout our building and in the changing rooms.
We advise that all customers wear a face covering when moving in and around the building
What has changed since we've reopened?
- You must pre book your Leisure Pool session online
- Our capacity has been signifcantly reduced to make space in the pool
- Follow the one way system throughout the building and in the changing rooms
- Please arrive ‘beach ready’ to help keep the changing rooms clear
- All swimmers are guaranteed an hour and a half of pool time
- All children under 9 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult. Only 2 children under 9 years to every one adult of which only one child can be under 4 years of age
- An adult is someone aged 16 and over
- Please inform the lifeguard if anyone in your group suffers from a medical condition e.g. epilepsy. There is disabled visitor access to all pools. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance