What is the adult and child supervision policy for lane swimming?
- A child has to be supervised by an adult at all times
- The adult has to be from the same household as the child
- No children under the age of 9 years old will be allowed to swim during the lane swimming sessions
- All swimmers must be able to swim a minimum of 50 meters unaided
- Child: 9 - 15 years old
- Adult: 16+ years old
Are there any lane swimming ability requirements?
You must be able to swim a minimum of 50 meters unaided.
How long do I get in the Leisure Pool?
Sessions run for 1 hour and 30 minutes. You can only use the leisure pool (Slide Pool). The dive pool, teaching pool and 25m will not be open for Leisure Pool ticket entries.
Are changing rooms available?
The changing area is made up of family cubicles, disabled cubicles, unisex and separate male and female changing rooms with two family shower areas and two banks of walk through showers.
Do I need to book online?
To avoid disappointment we strongly advise pre-booking your session online. You will need to collect a ticket from the ticket collection machines located behind reception, which you trade in at pool control for a coloured wristband.
Will the slides and wave machine be open?
All slides and the wave machine will be running. However they are subject to availability on the day. Please be aware that there may be queues.
Swim hats are worn by all children in our swim school and are colour coded to which class they are in. Hats are provided on joining the school and when progressing through levels.
Previously we have taken old swim school hats back and recycled them either within the swim school for children who have lost or left their hats at home or recycled them. However due to Covid 19 we are reducing the amount of used equipment we take from customers and we are asking customers to recycle them themselves. Here are some way:
- Use them outside of swimming lessons
- Disinfect them and pass onto someone else
- Send your old hats to Swim Tayka who are a charity that helps underprivileged children with swim equipment. For more information click here
- Send your old hats to Cool Bathing who aim to Up-cycle and Re-cycle old swim caps. For more information click here
Please help us play a part in helping to reduce land fill and recycle where we can.
How do I cancel my swimming lessons?
In order to cancel your swimming lessons please follow the link below:
As soon as we receive your online form then a member of our Customer Services team will be in contact with you shortly to process the cancellation.
I missed viewing the photos I had taken in the leisure pool?
If you have missed viewing your photos taken at Guildford Spectrum, sorry but Splash Photos do not post the images online or send out images by e-mail.
The good news is, images are held at Spectrum before being deleted for up to a month. You can call us on 07973 362 394 to arrange viewing with the photographer.
For more information visit splashphotos.biz