The Leisure Pool is Open!
To adhere to the government’s social distancing guidelines and with Swim England's guidance we have made some changes to how we are operating our pools, including reducing the number of visitors per session and introducing a one way system throughout our building and in the changing rooms.
The new procedure:
The Leisure Pool will be open every Saturday and Sunday from 10am – 6pm throughout September. All swimmers are guaranteed an hour and a half pool time.
- All sessions must be pre booked online.
- Once you’ve arrived show your booking confirmation at main reception and collect a paper ticket.
- Head down to pool control following our one way system and swap your ticket for a coloured wristband.
- Please remember to arrive ‘beach ready’ this means wearing your swimwear underneath your clothing.
- Lockers will be available to use in the changing rooms and require a £1 coin.
- After your session rinse off in the showers and change as quickly as possible in one of the cubicles.
- Time in the changing rooms needs to be kept to a minimum.
- On your way out please return your coloured wristband to pool control.
All slides will be open, however subject to availability on the day. Please be aware that there may be queues. Respect social distancing rules and keep a safe distance away from other people when queuing on the stairs.
The wave machine will not be open during the first phase of the Leisure Pool reopening.
All children under 9 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult. An adult is someone aged 16 and over. Only 2 children under 9 years to every one adult of which only one child can be under 4 years of age.
We will continue to monitor Government announcements and update our guidelines in line with any changes to the regulations.