As you are aware the advice from Public Health regarding COVID-19 is constantly evolving.
Please visit the link below for the latest information and advice.
At Guildford Spectrum the health and safety of our customers, team and local community is paramount. So we have taken additional measures across our business to enhance the advice set out by Public Health England:
- All fitness and group exercise class capacity with be reduced by 50% to allow for more space between participants
- Every fitness and group exercise class will finish five minutes early to allow for deep cleaning
- In the gym some cardio machines will be taken out of action to allow for more personal space
- Spa facilities have been closed to fall in line with social distancing
Update 20/3/20 13:22
Guildford Spectrum Covid-19 update
We have made the decision to reduce Guildford Spectrum's operating capacity.
As of 1.30pm on Friday 20th March 2020 Guildford Spectrum will be running a reduced time table. All public swimming*, ice skating, bowling, rockbox and softplay sessions will be cancelled until further notice.
However Guildford Spectrum will remain open and continue to provide the following services:
• Full access to the gym
• Group and exercise classes are running a reduced time table
• All swimming lessons will continue as normal
• *Adult Lane swimming sessions will be continuing
• Sports bookings e.g 5-a-side football, badminton, squash and table tennis are running a reduced time
• Ice skating lessons, courses and training ice all will continue
• Athletics track will remain open
The health and wellbeing of our employees and guests is paramount and we believe this is the right decision to continue to protect everyone.
We will continue to monitor the situation and to evolve our measures to ensure that we are delivering the best practice.