Group Exercise Classes FAQs
What is a COVID-19 secure venue?
As a COVID-19 secure venue this allows us to host multiple groups of 6 within the centre at any one time. However you must follow the social distancing guidelines whilst carrying out your activity which includes:
- Have no more than six people in your group, unless you all live together (or are in the same support bubble)
- Avoid social interaction with anyone outside the group you are with, even if you see other people you know
Will equipment be cleaned?
Yes. After any equipment is used: be it steps, weights, Kettlebells or exercise mats, we will be asking customers to wipe down what they've used before putting it away. Our cleaning team will then ensure everything is thoroughly disinfected before its next use.
Do I still need to collect a ticket and hand it over to my instructor?
You will need to collect your ticket from reception or one of the ticket kioks, but do not hand it over to your group exercise instructor, instead simply show them your ticket before putting it in the recycling bin provided.
Do I need to bring my own mat?
Yes. You will need to bring your own mat to all Studio classes.
Where are the classes going to be?
To find out where a class will be taking place, please see our fitness and group exercise timetable on our website or on our Facebook page.
How will I know what's a suitable distance from other people?
Due to a reduced class capacity, keeping a social distance during your class will be easy. Just allow at least 2 aerobic steps length between you and the person next to you and you'll have plenty of room. If you're unsure, just ask your instructor for guidance.
What is your cancellation policy?
No refund of fee can be offered if a cancellation is made on the same day as the class. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a refund credit transfer. If you cannot attend a class, please call and cancel your place so that someone else can benefit.
Other useful information
- Tickets must be shown to the instructor, no entry without a valid ticket.
- Suitable clothing and footwear must be worn.
- The instructor must be informed of any injuries or medical conditions which may affect participation.
- Active Cardholders can book fitness and group exercise classs 14 days in advance.
- Non members can book classes on the day. Booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.