Fitness & Group Exercise Classes
To adhere to the government’s social distancing guidelines we have made some changes including; reducing the capacity of our fitness class and increased the time between each class to allow for deep cleaning of the area.
New class procedure
- You must pre book your class online. All classes need to be pre booked online
- Come changed and ready for your class as the changing rooms will be closed
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your booking time
- Enter the centre by the main ramp, once you have checked in at reception please make your way directly to the Action Suite
- Leave the centre promptly after your class has ended
What has changed?
- All classes will take place in the Action Suite
- Our timetable has been reduced to allow for deep cleaning inbetween each class
- We have reduced the maximum capacity for each class to create more space in the Action Suite
- Changing rooms and showers will remain closed
- You will not be allowed to bring a bag with you. Please come ready to go
- Bring a prefilled water bottle with you as our fountains will be out of use
- If you would like you can bring your own exercise mat with you
- All class have to be booked online
- Classes can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance
- Tickets must be shown to the instructor, no entry without a valid ticket.
- Suitable clothing and footwear must be worn.
- The instructor must be informed of any injuries or medical conditions which may affect participation.
- Active Cardholders can book fitness and group exercise classs 14 days in advance.
- Non members can book classes on the day. Booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.
No refund of fee can be offered if a cancellation is made on the same day as booking. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a refund credit transfer. If you cannot attend a class, please call and cancel your place so that someone else can benefit.
For a downloadable version of the timetbale please click here