Fitness & Group Exercise Classes
I was very impressed with my first aerobic class back, everything was well organised and clean from the one way system to the dots on the floor. It can't have been easy to sort out, kudos to you allMaria
To adhere to the government’s social distancing guidelines we have made some changes including; reducing the capacity of our fitness class and increased the time between each class to allow for deep cleaning of the area.
We now advise that all customers wear a face covering when moving around the building.
New class procedure
- You must pre book your class online. All classes need to be pre booked online.
- Come changed and ready for your class as the changing rooms on Level 1 will be closed.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your booking time.
- Enter the centre by the main ramp, once you have checked in at reception please make your way to the correct location.
What has changed?
- Our timetable has been reduced to allow for deep cleaning inbetween each class.
- We have reduced the maximum capacity for each class to create more space.
- Changing rooms and showers will remain closed on Level 1.
- You will not be allowed to bring a bag with you. Please come ready to go.
- Bring a prefilled water bottle with you as our fountains will be out of use.
- Bring your own exercise mat with you to all Studio classes.
- All class have to be booked online
- Classes can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Tickets must be shown to the instructor, no entry without a valid ticket.
- Suitable clothing and footwear must be worn.
- The instructor must be informed of any injuries or medical conditions which may affect participation.
- Active Cardholders can book fitness and group exercise classs 14 days in advance.
- Non members can book classes on the day. Booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.
No refund of fee can be offered if a cancellation is made on the same day as the class. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to receive a refund credit transfer. If you cannot attend a class, please call and cancel your place so that someone else can benefit.