Peter Pan On Ice 2019
Auditions for Peter Pan on ice will be taking place on Saturday 15th June with call backs for main parts on Sunday 16th June.
- Audition group 1: 6-8 year olds (age as of 1st Sept 2019) must have passed their Skate UK level 6 at time of application.
- Audition group 2: Girls aged 9-15 years (age as of 1st Sept 2019) must have passed at least one part of their NISA level 1 at time of application. Boys aged 9-15 years (age as of 1st Sept 2019) must have passed their Skate UK Gold at time of application.
- Audition group 3: Over 16 year olds/adults (age as of 1st Sept 2019) must have passed at least one part of their NISA level 1 at time of application.
Any skaters who were in the cast of Snow White on Ice but don’t manage to pass one part of NISA level 1 by the closing date for auditions may still submit an application. Based on the number of people who wish to audition that correctly meet the requirements we will decide whether we can offer you an audition.
Talent spotting: The production team will be keeping an eye on all Learn to Skate courses/training ice sessions and may offer auditions to anyone who impresses us regardless of their age/standard.
Voice auditions: We will also be holding auditions for anyone who would like to offer their vocal talents for the dialogue recording. More information to follow.
Please note: We will audition as many skaters as possible but please be aware that getting an audition does not guarantee a place in the production.
- Forms will be available from skate hire from Monday 6th May and closing date for entries will be Midday on Wednesday 29th No late applications will be accepted.
- Application forms must be handed in to either Melissa or Ruth, please do not hand them to anyone else.
- All information regarding the auditions will be posted on the Spectrum website and also on the notice board.
- Anyone hoping to be selected for one of the Principle Characters must be available for both days of the audition process.
- The production team reserve the right to refuse applications.