Ice and Bowl General Manager
Are you a natural leader and able to manage a team of staff?
Do you have the ability to bring forward new and exciting ideas to the Centre?
Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
At Guildford Spectrum we are looking for an Ice and Bowl Manager, who will be responsible for the overall management of the ice rink and bowling alley. Guildford Spectrum was the first of its kind to be built in the UK, and today attracts 1000’s of day visitors, as well as offering numerous sporting and non-sporting events throughout the year. We are looking for someone who can bring forward fresh and exciting ideas to the centre, keeping it in the 21st Century. Along with this, you must be able to manage a team of staff, ensuring excetional levels of customer service are being provided. If this sounds like you and you want to work for a company where you matter we want to hear from you.
- To be responsible for the overall management of the ice rink and bowling alley at Guildford Spectrum.
- To manage a team in excess of 100 people.
- To work with the other teams within Spectrum to ensure the commercial success of the two facilities
- To ensure Health and Safety Compliance in these two areas at all times.
- To bring forward new and exciting ideas to ensure that both areas continue to grow and meet customer expectations.
- To work with and help develop the key partners that use these facilities.
- My Staff Shop, our very own staff benefit scheme, gives employees access to a great range of benefits. Get discounts on cinema tickets, travel bookings, high street e-vouchers, gift cards, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending.
- Discounted Staff membership (including family members)
- Incremental holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential, independent and professional counselling.
- Company pension
- Various insurance and saving schemes
- Financial advice
- Cycle-to-work and Car Leasing tax-efficient schemes (salaried staff only)
- All this as well as fully funded training and career progression opportunities in a team working environment.
Salary: £30,800 - £34,900 pa
Closing: 16th May 2019
Want to know more? >> Full job description and how to apply